September 10, 2020
Dear Families and Friends,
We are very pleased to announce that we currently do NOT have any COVID positive cases in our Home!
We are also happy to announce that we began to slowly allow visitors in a designated area on Tuesday, September 1, 2020. The visitations seem to be going smoothly. Thank you all very much for following the guidelines.
We ask that everyone please continue to follow the guidelines. Please be patient with us as we are navigating our way through this to make sure you are able to visit your loved one while focusing on everyone’s safety, well-being and health. We ask that everyone cooperate with us in following these guidelines — we would not want anything to bring a halt to these visits.
1) Visiting Hours will be in 30-minute increments: Monday thru Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
2) Following the Department of Public Health guidelines, we ask that you limit the family size to NO more than 2 members at a time. We ask that only one group of family members visit per day – please no back to back visits.
3) All family members MUST bring and wear a mask and gloves during their entire visit. The facility will not provide mask or gloves. Without a mask and gloves you will be asked to reschedule your visit. Thank you for understanding!
4) Our Activities Department will set up 30-minute visits with your loved one. Families MUST make a reservation with Bing Varias, Activities Director email@example.com or Call (310) 548-0625 ext. 227. Every day the Activities Department will give a list of visitors to the Receptionist. The Receptionist will ONLY allow those family members on the list to visit at designated times to come through the back gate, they will also ask you the COVID questions, and make sure you have your mask and gloves. If you do not have your mask and gloves you will not be allowed through the gates for your visit.
5) We ask that you please respect the 30-minute time frame reserved, please arrive on time, not early. If you arrive early, please remain in your car until it is time. We must be strict on the 30-minute visits, so please do not ask for longer time as our designated staff members have been given strict instructions. We need to have ample time for you to depart, the staff to clean the areas and prepare for the next family.
6) If you or any family members have any of the following symptoms please stay home and reschedule: sore throat, cough, fever, headache, chills possibly with shaking, loss of smell or taste, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
7) Visiting location will be in the courtyard near the Residents’ Apartment Lounge in the back-Garden Area. Family Members will remain outside in the small courtyard and the Resident will be inside the apartment lounge. There will be a large plastic shield guard that will separate you and your loved ones. This will provide you privacy to visit. We ask that you refrain from moving the barriers and having physical contact with your loved ones. We also realize that you may want to bring a gift or items to your loved ones. We will provide a box for you to place those items in the courtyard during your visit. However, we ask if you are bringing perishable items or food that you continue to leave that at the front door with their name on it.
8) Our designated staff member will meet the families outside the garden area. All family members will have to sign in, have their temperature taken and answer the COVID questions. You will then be escorted into the designated visiting area.
9) No visitors will be allowed in the building. Please do not interact with any other Residents or wander around the grounds. Unfortunately we cannot make the Restrooms available.
10) We ask that all families please respect and follow these guidelines. They are solely for the protection, safety and well-being of our Residents and staff. Thank you!
Thank you for your understanding and collaboration as we slowly begin to open our doors.
We pray that God will protect all of you and your loved ones during this time.
United in Prayerful Support,
Click here for the Visitor’s Guidelines
September 2, 2020
August 17, 2020
August 13, 2020
August 3, 2020
July 27, 2020
July 20, 2020
July 15, 2020
July 6, 2020
June 29, 2020
June 23, 2020
June 16, 2020
June 2, 2020
May 19, 2020
May 11, 2020
April 28, 2020
April 13, 2020
Special request: click here for our list of needed items.
Join us in praying one MILLION rosaries to end the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our national page here for more information and to sign up.